New Commercial Building Contractor
Experience is our greatest asset. During our nearly 50 years in business, Inselmini Construction has built a variety of commercial structures throughout Westmoreland County. Some of our commercial construction projects include:
- Professional and medical buildings
- Warehouse, office, and retail space
- State-of-the-art computer rooms
- Financial institutions
- Steel buildings
- Multifamily housing
Investing in a modern, efficient, practical workspace pays off handsomely over time. Managing your facility after construction is a pleasure, not a task, when good design, energy-efficient materials, and proper planning come together in your new commercial construction.
“Commercial projects tend to be about speed and cost… often at the sacrifice of quality. Most commercial customers want you in and out as quickly as possible. At Inselmini Construction, we can give you speed, cost savings, AND quality.”
Quality Construction and Cost-Saving Materials
A well-designed, commercial space can provide a unique look for your business, increase production, and improve long-term profitability.
The experienced staff at Inselmini Construction provides enormous value for your budget by:
- Estimating materials costs with demanding accuracy and precision
- Purchasing exact material quantities and knowing what is needed in each phase of construction
- Tracking progress and scheduling workflow among all subcontractors
- Installing state-of-the-art telecommunications and safety features for long-term cost-efficiency
- Recommending new products that feature the highest energy savings available today
From cabling to integrated wiring, data, and security systems, Inselmini Construction is experienced in providing the modern, practical infrastructure needed by today’s commercial projects.
Whether it’s your computer network, CCTV systems, or your new VOIP and telecom solutions, Inselmini Construction can provide easy access wiring centers that bring long-term value and ease of maintenance to your project.
Unsurpassed Quality & Craftsmanship
"Inselmini Construction Company was hired as the General Contractor for a 13,000 sq.ft. commercial steel addition at PES Inc. We could not be happier with the communication and construction expertise. Pat was on-site daily paying particular attention to quality and scheduling. Even during the difficult COVID shutdowns ICC kept things moving. Thanks for the dedication from excavation to completion!"